My good friend Tucker Max was my first ever guest on The James Altucher Show. Now, 63 episodes later, he is my first repeat guest.
A few months ago, Tucker let me in on a secret that he had been keeping. He told me that he wanted to wait a while before he let the public know what it was, but once he decided to, he would like to reveal it on my podcast.
And he sure as hell delivers.
I’d like to talk more about the episode and the secret that he reveals, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Tune into the latest episode to find out what Tucker Max’s secret is!
Links and Resources Mentioned In the Show:
- Tuckermax.me (Tucker’s blog)
- The Mating Grounds
- The Mating Grounds on Twitter | Facebook
- Check out all of Tucker Max’s books on Amazon
- Confession of a Buddhist Atheist by Stephen Batchelor
- The Trauma of Everyday Life by Mark Epstein
- Tucker Max on Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- The first ever episode from The James Altucher Show, featuring Tucker Max
If you cannot see the above player, you can:
Thanks so much for listening!
if you enjoyed this episode of The James Altucher Show, please leave a review or a rating on ITunes. I read every review and it helps to make the podcast better.