- 490—What It Takes: Steve Schwarzman, Founder of BlackStone, on How to Turn Your Vision into a Reality
- 489—The Art of Human Connection: Brian Grazer on How to Let Curiosity Lead You Forward
- 487 —In Honor & Memory... We Hear An Air Traffic Controller’s 9/11 Story: In Honor & Memory... We Hear An Air Traffic Controller’s 9/11 Story: How Chris Tucker Saved Lives
- 486—Everything Doctor's & Hospitals are Afraid to Tell You: Marty Makary on How to Fight Your Medical Bills, Advocate For Yourself & Restore U.S. Healthcare
- 485 —The State of Big Business: Tyler Cowen's Calm & Contrarian Economic View
- 484—The Best Tool To Unlock Your Creativity: Julia Cameron on "The Artist's Way"
- 483—Political Correctness: Brian Scott McFadden on The Disease of PC Culture in the Trump Era
- I'm the Worst Judge of Character
- The 10,000-Experiment Rule!
- Greenland: Let's Buy It and Save the World"
- Why Valedictorians Often Don't Succeed
- I'm Easily Manipulated — Are You?
- Don’t Be a Dick… And 10 Other Things I Learned the Hard Way About Leadership
- Those Who Mind Don’t Matter, and Those Who Matter Don’t Mind (and Other Lessons I've Learned From Dr. Seuss)