This is doable and there will be demand.
A no-B.S. book that will help people and spread rational thought in an irrational media environment.
A lot of this info can be gained from smart Googling.
THE ULTIMATE CORONAVIRUS BOOK:
WHAT IS THE CORONAVIRUS?
- Where did it start?
- Where did it continue to spread?
- How does it work?
- How does it kill people?
- How does it spread?
- Conspiracy theories
- What we don’t know yet.
WAYS OF DEALING WITH CORONAVIRUS:
- Containment: does it work?
- Washing hands (sanitizer vs. soap?)
- Symptom relief (Tylenol?)
- Cure research
- Vaccine research
- Social distancing.
- Asian Flu (1957)
- Hong Kong Flu (1968)
- Avian and Swine Flus
- Zika, Ebola
- The differences between the coronavirus and all others
- The differences between the coronavirus and a cold.
ECONOMY AND THE CORONAVIRUS:
- Short-term effects (supply chain issues, oil, travel). Check out ftportfolios.com for a starting point
- Long-term effects (less reliance on China for manufacturing)
- Political effects (will this affect the election?).
- The ultimate prep sheet (various spreadsheets posted online).
INVESTMENTS TO LOOK FOR:
- General market? (what to watch out for)
- Following the investments of smart people (Sam Zell, Buffett, etc.).
WHAT TO LOOK FOR:
- How is it spreading?
- Age and demographic of infected, fatal cases
- Second derivative of the virus in each country (the rate of change of the rate of change)
THE RIGHT TWITTER ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW:
- Stick with the experts.
- Predictions of experts.
At the end of the book (and the beginning), ask for people’s email addresses so they get regular updates. Update the book at least once a month.
Become a voice of reason in this chaos.
(Coolest Hazmat suit I’ve seen)Share This Post