Fifteen percent of you won’t like this interview.
“I like that,” he says, “I like being doubted.”
But I don’t doubt Gary Vaynerchuk.
I like his message. That’s why I’m giving away 100 copies of his new book, #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness. The details are on my podcast.
Gary is the first to admit he doesn’t know everything.
But he knows everything about everything he knows.
“I talk emphatically and with enormous bravado about the things I know and understand,” he says, “and I hedge and punt things I don’t understand.”
Gary Vaynercuk is transparent. Authentic. Self-aware. And successful.
He’s a social media guru, who grew his family’s business from $3M to $60M. He became an angel investor and venture capitalist. Invested in companies like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Uber, and Birchbox. Founded Vaynermedia, and now runs his own podcast, YouTube Channel, is a three-time New York Times bestselling author and just released his new book.
Gary wants you to win.
And I do, too.
“When you understand yourself, you’re able to navigate the world,” he says.
But navigating is hard.
I have more misunderstandings than understandings. That’s ok.
Because it allows me to be curious everyday, do this podcast, write and read three, four or five books a week.
“Self-awareness is the single best attribute anyone can be gifted with,” Gary says.
But people don’t know if they’re self-aware or not.
“Don’t live life hoping and wishing you were something. Start for the first time in your life actually deciding what you are and navigating around that,” he says.
Listen to my interview with Gary. Get to know him. And yourself. So you can navigate the world and get your intro. Whatever that may be.
Listen now for your chance to win his new book*. I recommend it.
*Contest ends Tuesday, March 15 at 11:59pm. There will be more opportunities to win prizes in the future. Thanks.
Resources and Links:
- Read Gary’s new book, #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness
- Get your morning motivation from Gary every monday. Sign up on this website www.garyvaynerchuk.com
- Follow Gary on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat (garyvee)
- Subscribe to his YouTube channel to watch The #AskGaryVee Show
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk