Yesterday's "10 Ideas" List (Proof that BAD Ideas Lead to The Good Ideas)
I went to LA to pitch this TV show idea:
“I WILL MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE.”
Some people have already emailed me to apply. Because I’ve talked about it on my podcast.
(But I’m not taking applications.) We’re not at that stage. But thanks, Dan, Kelly, Brian and others for your enthusiasm.
I get this question a lot: “Why are you okay with sharing your ideas so openly?”
Because most people think “I have to hide my idea so nobody steals it.”
Nobody will steal your idea.
For two reasons:
- You’re farther along. You’ve already spent hours dreaming about it. Maybe you wrote your list of execution ideas. You’ve researched, etc. Whoever you tell will always be a step behind. Especially because they have to get past the “doubt” phase. And you already did that.
- Ideas are infinite.
And to prove it, I did this podcast with Steve Cohen.
10 REALITY TV SHOW IDEAS.
I told him my whole idea list from the other day.
Everything from comedians in Airbnbs to billionaires defecating, which for the record, I think people would watch.
“For the record, that’s gross,” Steve said. “And it’s a crappy idea.”
We had a lot of fun doing this episode. And we hope you have just as much fun listening.
You’ll also hear:
- Where I get the inspiration for each idea
- A step-by-step guide on HOW to become an idea machine
- The proven benefits of coming up with bad ideas
- How to know if an idea is worth executing (and how to execute)