“I’m on track to make about $40,000 just from this month,” says Steven Scott, a self-publishing tycoon.
I am blown away by Steven’s success and so excited to share with you his secrets. His advice made a huge impact on my self-publishing career.
You need two things: habit and authority.
First: habit. Writing is a habit. Successful writers write everyday. You have to force yourself.
Second: authority. What qualifies someone as an authority? Ultimately, you decide.
If you want to self-publish, you need to listen to this interview. Steven is the ultimate authority on Amazon publishing.
In todays interview, he tells you how to brainstorm writing ideas, how to start writing and even more advanced tips like how to reverse engineer Amazon’s system to write bestsellers. He even wrote a book called Is $.99 The New Free? The Truth About Launching and Pricing Your Kindle Books.
This episode will give you the kick you need to declare your authority and write.
Between this interview and my “Ultimate Checklist Before Self Publishing” you are well on your way to the top.
I can’t wait to see you on Amazon.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to come up with writing topics
- How to start writing
- The secret to reverse engineering Amazon’s self-publishing system
- What you’re an authority figure on
- Plus much more…
Links and Resources Mentioned In The Show:
- Browse a few of Steven’s bestsellers:
- Wake Up Successful: How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes or Less
- Level Up Your Day: How to Maximize the 6 Essential Areas of Your Daily Routine
- Check out Steven’s blog, Developing Good Habits “A Better Life One Habit at a Time”
- Follow Steven on Facebook and Twitter
Thanks so much for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode of The James Altucher Show, please leave a review or a rating on ITunes. I read every review and it helps to make the podcast better.