Trip Adler, CEO of Scribd is my guest this week on The James Altucher Show.
Scribd is a company that in 7 years has become the world’s most popular open platform for publishing and sharing documents. But, even more exciting is their latest push to become the ultimate one stop spot for reading books online.
This is a great interview where we delve into everything from the failures and successes of starting a startup to what it takes to be a leader.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How Trip came up with the idea for Scribd
- What skills any aspiring entrepreneur needs to develop
- What it took to build the first 100 users on Scribd
- The biggest challenge in starting a startup
- The worst moment since the creation of Scribd
- Plus much more…
Links and Resources Mentioned In The Show:
- The Scribd Blog
- Check out Trip’s profile on Scribd
- Y Combinator
- Trip Adler on Twitter
- Scribd on Twitter
Thanks so much for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode of The James Altucher Show, please leave a review or a rating on ITunes. I read every review and it helps to make the podcast better.